Please report your meter reading each month on or before the 10th.
Accounts without a meter reading reported by 5:00 p.m. on the last business day prior to the 17th will have the reading estimated.
• Click the ‘My Account’ button at the top of this page
• Download the SmartHub app on your smart phone or tablet
• Call SecurePay 24/7, 660.826.2900 or toll free 855.875.7165
• Mail check or money order with billing ticket
• Sign up your budget account for auto pay*
• Use the depository box located outside the front door
• Bring payment and billing ticket into the office
Make payment on or before the 10th. The amount on the rate schedule includes a 5% discount. If payment is made after the 10th, add 5%. For credit rating purposes, payments made after the 10th are considered late payments.
Payments not received in the office by the 24th of the month are subject to disconnect. Such accounts are assessed service charges and additional security deposits. Payments to reconnect an account must be received during office hours.
*Budget and Budget Prepay are available by contacting the office.