The monthly bill will be available on the first day of each month. The payment due date is the 10th of the month. Payments received after the 17th of the current month will be assessed a 5% late charge.
You may obtain the amount due and securely make payment by:
- Using the free “SmartHub” app for smartphones and tablets. This free app is found in the Apple App or Google Play Store.
- Clicking “My Account” at the top of this page. The same login and password may be used for the website and SmartHub app.
- Calling our 24-hour automated phone system at 855.875.7165 or 660.826.2900.
- Mailing payment along with your remittance stub to P.O. Box 939, Sedalia, MO 65302. The remittance stub ensures proper crediting of payment to your account.
- Requesting a paper bill. For a monthly processing fee of $2.00, the cooperative will mail a statement on the first day of each month.
*Payments not received in the office by the 24th of the month are subject to disconnect. Such accounts are assessed service charges and additional security deposits. Payments to reconnect an account must be received during office hours.