Make payment on or before the 10th. The amount on the rate schedule includes a 5% discount. If payment is made after the 10th, add 5%. For credit rating purposes, payments made after the 10th are considered late payments.
Make payment by:
- Clicking the ‘My Account’ button at the top of this page
- Downloading the SmartHub app on your smart phone or tablet
- Calling SecurePay 24/7, 660.826.2900 or toll free 855.875.7165
- Mailing check or money order with billing ticket
- Signing up your Budget account for auto pay*
- Using the depository box located outside the front door
- Bringing payment and billing ticket into the office
Payments not received in the office by the 24th of the month are subject to disconnect. Such accounts are assessed service charges and additional security deposits. Payments to reconnect an account must be received during office hours.
*Budget and Budget Prepay are available by contacting the office.